Rock River Realty is excited to partner with Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership (ANDP) in their Veterans Program! This special initiative was designed to meet the housing needs of veterans in our region and offers safe, newly renovated homes priced affordably and up to $7,500 in homebuyer assistance. We will be listing three homes in the next month that are part of this initiative. During the first two weeks of every listing, the homes are available to show only to veteran buyers.
About the Veterans Program
In addition to serving low- and moderate-income households with affordable homeownership, ANDP has a focus on serving low- and moderate income active duty military personnel and veterans. Since 2013, ANDP has housed more than 130 veterans and their family members.
- Homes in the program are reserved specifically for Veterans, Active Duty and Gold Star Family members.
- Homes are priced affordably for families at or below 120% Area Median Income.
- Homes are fully renovated and move in ready.
- Qualifying Veterans purchasing a home through ANDP’s Veteran Program will also receive homebuyer assistance in the amount of $7,500 to support closing costs.
To qualify for the ANDP Veterans program, buyers must meet the following:
- Be Honorably Discharged, Active Duty Military, Reservist, Guard Member or Gold Star family member
- Must not own another home
- Must make purchased home primary residence
- Buyer NOT required to be a first-time home buyer
- Complete a HUD-approved homebuyer education course
- Meet income qualifications based on HUD Income Limits*